Our job is to make sure that your project remains compliant and with minimal risk, from conception to completion. We do this by providing project management services that add value for our clients by minimizing cost overruns, limiting change orders and avoiding construction claims and schedule delays.
The functions assigned to each of our various services are often interchangeable and adaptable to the projects needs. JTS realizes in the modern world of design and construction that flexibility and broad-based knowledge are essential to project success.
We provide support for project managers on design or construction projects in monitoring contracts, tracking modifications and amendments, and leading contract close-out.
- Contract Administration
- Document Controls and Project Administration
- Office Engineering
- Project Scheduling, Controls, and Reporting
- Specialty Services: construction inspection
Our project controls assure that clients reach all important milestones for their projects.
- Scheduling including development, updating and reporting
- Cost Estimation, cost engineering/control and value engineering
- Risk Management
- Earned Value Management and Earned Schedule, including Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Records Management
- Diversity Performance Measurement and Oversight
Learn how we can work together for your success.
JTS has great opportunities to be a part of our successful team!
2505 3rd Avenue, Suite 300A
Seattle, WA 98121