Oversight of all on-site construction activities to verify compliance with the contract documents.
- Review drawings to ensure all materials, manufacturers and vendors meet specified requirements.
- Review construction progress payments, costs, budgets, and schedules.
- Negotiate change orders and enforce contract requirements.
- Representation of owner/client to regulatory authorities, the public, contractors and others; preparation and delivery of oral presentations.
- Preparation and submission of required reports, data, records, correspondence, and other written materials.
- Oversight, administration and monitoring of contracts and expenditures, preparation of preliminary budget planning data.
- Preparation expense projections, monitor expenses, and review and approve requisitions and purchase orders.
- Development and maintenance of effective working relationships with owner, client, agencies, regulatory authorities, contractors and consultants, the public, and others encountered in the course of work.
- Provide inspection documentation monitoring, reporting and record-keeping.
- Verify construction surveys and staking.
- Provide quality control.
- Provide field tests and reporting.
- Measure, compute and document all pay quantities.
- Work with punch lists.
- Construction photography.
- Maintenance of all records for audit readiness.